Conoil Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting revenue of N117.47 billion representing a 15.95% decline from the N139.76 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N7.64 billion in 2020 compared to N9.68 billion in 2019. –20.9% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N1.52 billion in 2020 compared to N1.97 billion in 2019. –22.97% cut YoY.
- It reported an earnings per share of 219 kobo in 2020 compared to 284 kobo earnings per share reported in 2019. –22.89% YoY.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N20.85, up 0.72% YTD.
See link to results.