Okomu Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N23.41 billion representing a 24.08% increase from the N18.87 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N7.19 billion in 2020 compared to N5.61 billion in 2019. +28.14% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N7.39 billion in 2020 compared to N5.05 billion profit after tax in 2019. +46.30% YoY.
- It reported an earnings per share of N7.74 in 2020 compared to N5.29 earnings per share reported in 2019. +46.31% YoY.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N93, up 2.20% YTD.
See link to results.