NCR Nigeria Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N5.13 billion representing a 15.53% decline from the N6.07 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N186.58 million in 2020 compared to N660.95 million in 2019. –71.77% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N156.83 million in 2020 compared to N56.50 million loss after tax in 2019.
- It reported an earnings per share of N1.45 in 2020 compared to N8.79 loss per share reported in 2019.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N3.12, up 59.18% YTD.
See link to results.