Total Nigeria Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N204.16 billion representing a 30.13% decline from the N292.18 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N27.95 billion in 2020 compared to N28.34 billion in 2019. -1.40% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N2.24 billion in 2020 compared to N2.28 billion in 2019. -1.55% cut YoY.
- It reported an earnings per share of N6.61 in 2020 compared to N6.71 earnings per share reported in 2019. -1.49% YoY.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N143, up 10% YTD.
See link to results.