Coronation Insurance Plc reported a Net Premium Income of N9.68 billion for the year ended December 2020. This represents an 18.5% increase from the N9.48 billion reported same period in 2019.
- Total claims paid during the year was N4.70 billion compared to N1.71 billion claims paid a year earlier. +174.7% YoY
- The insurance firm also reported an underwriting profit of N2.95 billion compared to N2.93 billion a year earlier. +0.75% YoY.
- Profit after tax for the year was N759.27 million compared to N214.33 million a year earlier. +254.26% YoY.
- Earnings per share for the year printed at 3.16 kobo per share compared to 2 kobo per share. -58% YoY.
- Coronation is yet to publish any detail on proposed dividends.
- The company share price of N0.59 as of when the result was released. +33% YTD.
See link to results