Axa Mansard Plc reported a Net Premium Income of N33.3 billion for the year ended December 2020. This represents an 18.5% increase from the N28 billion reported same period in 2019.
- Total claims paid during the year was N19.9 billion compared to N17.5 billion claims paid a year earlier. +13.7% YoY
- The insurance firm also reported an underwriting profit of N7.5 billion compared to N6.1 billion a year earlier. +22.95% YoY.
- Profit after tax for the year was N4.2 billion compared to N2.9 billion reported a year earlier. +44.83% YoY.
- Earnings per share for the year printed at 20kobo per share compared to 26 kobo per share. –23.08% YoY.
- Axa Mansard is yet to publish any detail on proposed dividends.
- The company share price of N1.4 as of when the result was released. +33% YTD.
See link to results