Zenith Bank Plc released its full year 2020 audited results showing Net Interest Income of N299.7 billion up by 12.23% from the N267.03 billion recorded a year earlier.
- Net interest income after adjusting for loan impairments increased to N260.15 billion from N243 billion. (+7.1%YoY)
- Profit before tax was N255.9 billion, compared to N243.3 billion recorded in 2019. (+5.2%YoY)
- Earnings per share for the period under review is N7.34 from N6.65. (+10.4%YoY)
- A final dividend of N2.70 was declared for every share of 50k each
- The company’s share price of N26, up +4.8% YTD.
See link to results.