Wema Bank Plc released its full year 2020 results showing Net Interest Income of N31.04 billion, up by 19.4% from the N25.99 billion reported a year earlier.
- Net interest income after adjusting for loan impairments was N26.85 billion. (+35.24% YoY).
- Profit before tax was N6.96 billion. (+3.01% YoY).
- Earnings per share of N13.1 vs N13.5. (-2.9% YoY).
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company’s share price of N0.7 as of when the result was released. (+1.45% YoY).
See link to results.