GT Bank Plc released its full-year results for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Net interest income after adjusting for loan impairments was N234.1 billion. (+3.4% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income was N46.94 billion. (-21.04% YoY)
- Personnel expenses incurred was N37.61 billion. (+0.9% YoY)
- Profit before tax was N238.1 billion. (+2.8% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N201.44 billion. (+2.3% YoY)
- Earnings per share was N7.11. (+2.16% YoY)
- Customers’ deposits totaled N3.51 trillion. (+38.6% YoY)
- A final dividend of N2.70 was announced.
See link to results
One thought to “2020 FY Results: GT Bank posts N201 billion profit after tax.”