Union Bank of Nigeria Plc released its full-year results for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Net interest income after adjusting for credit losses was N59.7 billion. (+14% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income was N10.5 billion. (-7.2% YoY)
- Operating income was N104.13 billion. (+9.4% YoY)
- Profit After Tax was N18.7 billion. (-6.1% YoY)
- Total expenses was N78.4 billion. (+10.5% YoY)
- Customers deposits totaled N1.13 trillion (+27.1% YoY)
- Earnings per share from continuing operations printed 85 kobo. (+2.14% YoY)
- A dividend of 25 kobo was announced.
The Bank re-scheduled the time for its Investors call fixed on the 22nd of March 2021, from 3:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Sequel to this, interested participants are urged to register via the following link: https://www.diamondpass.net/2935416