FCMB Group Plc released its audited full-year results for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Net interest income was N90.76billion. (+19.45% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income was N19.6 billion. (-5.6% YoY)
- Personnel expenses was N29.52billion (-0.3% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N19.6billion. (+13.1% YoY)
- Earnings per share was 98 kobo(+12.6% YoY)
- A dividend of 15kobo was proposed by the Board of Directors.
See link to results.
One thought to “2020 FY Results: FCMB posts profit after tax of N19.6 billion.”
Very interesting, keep it up.