Ikeja Hotel Plc released its audited full-year results for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Revenue from contract with customers was N5.07 billion. (-59.5% YoY)
- The cost of sales was N5.48 billion. (-38.7% YoY)
- An operating loss of N6.5 billion, compared to a profit of N1.8 billion in 2019.
- Administrative expenses was N6.72 billion (+265% YoY)
- Loss for the year was N6.7 billion against a profit of N834.95 million in 2019.
- Loss per share of N3.23.
- No dividend announcement was made.
See link to results.