Linkage Assurance Plc released its full-year results for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
- Net premium income of N4.45 billion. (+20% YoY)
- Net claims expenses was N1.4 billion (-17% YoY)
- Underwriting profit of N825.6 million. (+102% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N2.4 billion. (+65% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 24 kobo vs 14.5 kobo YoY.
- A bonus share issue of two shares for every five shares held by existing shareholders was proposed.
- A cash dividend of 5 kobo per share was also proposed.
See link to results