Access Bank Plc released its full-year results for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Net interest income after adjusting for impairment charges was N200.06 billion. (-22.2% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N93.6 billion. (+26.4% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totaled N73.17 billion. (-4.93% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N106.01 billion. (+12.7% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N3.01 Vs N2.79 YoY.
- Customers’ deposits totaled N5.6 trillion. (+31.3% YoY)
- A final dividend of 55 kobo was proposed.
See link to results.