Transcorp Hotels Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 7th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the 26th of April, 2021.
According to a notice signed by the Acting Secretary of the company, Mr. Chike Anikwe, the meeting will hold at Transcorp Hilton Abuja at 2:00 pm. The following will be discussed;
- The audited financial statements of the company for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Election of statutory audit committee members.
- To consider and pass the payment of N62 million as remuneration to Non-Executive Directors for the year ended December 2020.
What you should know:
- Transcorp Hotels Plc had earlier posted a loss after tax of N6.3 billion.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance of the AGM will be by proxy only. Sequel to this, shareholders are required to select from a pool of nominated proxies as contained in the notice.
- The AGM will be streamed live.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.
One thought to “Transcorp Hotels Plc announces Annual General Meeting.”