Access Bank Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 32nd Annual General Meeting on the 30th of April, 2021.
According to a notice signed by the Company’s secretary, Sunday Ekwochi, the meeting will hold at the Bank’s Head Office at Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos by 10:00 am. The following will be discussed;
- The audited financial statements of the Bank for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- The proposed final dividend for the aforementioned period will be formally declared and subsequently paid.
- Appointment into the Bank’s Board will be duly scrutinized and ratified.
- Directors’ fees for FY 2021 amounting to N58.13 million will be discussed and ratified.
- The remuneration of bank managers and auditors will also be considered and discussed.
What you should know:
- Access Bank Plc had earlier reported a Profit after tax of N106.01 billion in FY 2020. Sequel to this, the bank proposed a final dividend of 55 kobo.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance of the AGM will be by proxy only
For more information about the notice, click HERE.
One thought to “Access Bank Plc announces Annual General Meeting.”
I have two different shares with Access Bank PLC. How can I combine them to become one?