Access Bank Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 32nd Annual General Meeting on the 30th of April, 2021.
According to a notice signed by the Company’s secretary, Sunday Ekwochi, the meeting will hold at the Bank’s Head Office at Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos by 10:00 am. The following will be discussed;
- The audited financial statements of the Bank for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- The proposed final dividend for the aforementioned period will be formally declared and subsequently paid.
- Appointment into the Bank’s Board will be duly scrutinized and ratified.
- Directors’ fees for FY 2021 amounting to N58.13 million will be discussed and ratified.
- The remuneration of bank managers and auditors will also be considered and discussed.
What you should know:
- Access Bank Plc had earlier reported a Profit after tax of N106.01 billion in FY 2020. Sequel to this, the bank proposed a final dividend of 55 kobo.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance of the AGM will be by proxy only
For more information about the notice, click HERE.