Courteville Business Solutions Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 16th Annual General Meeting on the 20th of May, 2021.
According to a notice sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange platform, the meeting will hold at the Legation Hall, 38 Commercial Avenue, Yaba-Lagos by 11:00am. The following will be discussed;
- The audited financial statements of the company for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- The proposed final dividend for the aforementioned period will be formally declared and subsequently paid.
- Appointment into the company’s Board will be duly scrutinized and ratified.
- Directors’ fees for FY 2021 amounting to N10.3 million will be discussed and ratified.
- The remuneration of company’s managers and auditors will also be considered and discussed.
What you should know:
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc had earlier reported a profit of N153.6 million for the year ended 31st of December, 2020. Sequel to this, it declared a dividend of 3 kobo per share.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance of the AGM will be by proxy only.
For more information about the notice, click HERE.