Fidelity Bank Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 33rd Annual General Meeting on the 30th of April, 2021.
According to a notice sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange platform, the meeting will hold at the Africa-Asia Meeting Room at Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos at 10:00 am. The following will be discussed;
- The audited financial statements of the company for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- The proposed final dividend for the aforementioned period will be formally declared and subsequently paid.
- Appointment into the company’s Board will be duly scrutinized and ratified.
- The remuneration of board members in FY 2021 will be discussed and ratified. A proposal to pay Non-Executive Directors N20 million each and the Chairman of the Board N27.5 million was muted.
- The remuneration of the company’s managers and auditors will also be considered and discussed.
What you should know:
- Fidelity Bank Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N26.7 billion for the year ended 31st of December, 2020. Sequel to this, it declared a dividend of 92 kobo per share.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance of the AGM will be by proxy only.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.