BUA Cement Plc held its FY 2020 results presentation to investors and analysts. Below are the facts to the figures;
- The cement company attained 60% capacity utilization, dispatching over 5.1mmt volume of cement in 2020.
- The company closed with a market capitalization of N2.6trillion as at December 2020.
- It also emerged as the largest cement producer in the North-West, South-South and South-East regions of the country.
- Profit before and after-tax rose by 19.1% and 19.4% to N78.9 billion and N72.3 billion respectively.
- EBITDA increased by 18% YoY to N96.8 billion as at FY 2020.
- The cement company issued a total of N115 billion corporate bonds, the largest in the history of the Nigerian Debt Capital Market.
- The company also revealed that it is currently expanding output capacity from 11mmtpa in 2021 to 20 mmtpa with the construction of new lines at Adamawa, Edo and Sokoto states.
For more information about the investors’ presentation, click HERE.