The Board of First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB) has approved a disbursement of the total sum of N2.97 billion as dividend to its shareholders for the period ended 31st December, 2020.
The approval is part of the resolutions reached at the recently concluded 8th Annual General Meeting held by the company on the 21st of April, 2021.
Sequel to the unanimous decision reached at the meeting, a dividend payment of 15 kobo per share will be paid on all the issued 19,802,710,754 ordinary shares of the company. In this light, only qualified shareholders’ whose names appear in the Register of Members at the close of business on 8th of April, 2021 will be credited.
Other decisions reached at the AGM include;
- Three Board members were re-elected as Directors, namely: Alhaji Mustapha Damcida, Mrs Olapeju Sofowora and Mrs Tokunboh Ishmael.
- Managers and Auditors remuneration for the 2021 financial year were fixed.
- Five persons were re-elected as members of the Audit Committee for the 2021 financial year.
What you should know:
- FCMB had earlier reported a profit after tax of N19.6 billion in FY 2020.
- As at the period of reporting this, the firm’s share price currently trades at N2.87.