The Board of CHAMS PLC has announced that it will be hosting its 37th Annual General Meeting on the 22nd of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Yetunde Emmanuel and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and officially declared.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- CHAMS PLC had earlier reported a loss after tax of N944.9 million in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of eight (8) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: http://www.chamsplc.com/
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.