The Board of Total Nigeria Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 43rd Annual General Meeting on the 17th of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Olubunmi Popoola-Mordi, and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and approved. It is worthy to note that If ratified, the dividend will become payable on 18th of June, 2021.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- Total Nigeria Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N2.24 billion in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy.
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: http://www.total.com.ng/
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.