The Board of NEM Insurance Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 51st Annual General Meeting on the 24th of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Olajumoke Philip Akede, and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend of 9 kobo per share will be considered and approved. It is worthy to note that if ratified, the dividend will paid on 24th of June, 2021.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
- A proposal to reconstruct the firm’s shares in the ratio two (2 )ordinary shares held by each shareholder for one (1) new ordinary share, will be discussed.
- The company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association will be amended to reflect the changes.
What you should know:
- NEM Insurance Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N5.08 billion in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. A list of 7 proxies have been made available for shareholders to choose from,
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: www.nem-insurance.com
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.