Coronation Insurance Plc released its unaudited interim financial results for the first quarter of the year ended 31st of March, 2021.
- Net premium income for the period was N2.32 billion. (+2.2% YoY)
- Fees and commission income of N228.15 million. (-47.3% YoY)
- Total claims paid during the period was N1.64 billion (+43.01% YoY)
- Underwriting profit was N755.85 million. (-41.7% YoY)
- Operating expenses totalled N1.36 billion. (-10.8% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N648.2 million. (+79.4% YoY)
See link to results.