FCMB Group Plc released its unaudited financial results for the six months period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Net interest income for the period was N43 billion. (-5.2% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N12.9 billion. (+33.5% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totalled N14.6 billion. (+3.3% YoY)
- Loans and advances to customers stood at N916.7 billion.
- Profit after tax for the period was N7.56 billion. (-22.1% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 38 kobo Vs 49 kobo YoY.
- Total assets for the period stood at N2.2 trillion.
See link to results.