Chams Plc released its unaudited interim financial results for the six months period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N1.63 billion. (+79.1% YoY)
- Cost of sales was N1.17 billion. (+156.4% YoY)
- An operating profit of N6.77 million was recorded. (-90.8% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N497.98 million. (+25.9% YoY)
- Loss after tax for the period was N69.1 million.
- Loss per share of -1 kobo Vs -0.2 kobo YoY.
- Total assets for the period stood at N8.49 billion.
See link to results.