The Board of ABC Transport Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 28th Annual General Meeting on the 17th of September, 2021.
According to a disclosure signed by the company’s secretary, Onyekachukwu Chigbo, the AGM will hold at Mayfair Suites and Conference Centre, Owerri-Imo State, on the aforementioned date and by 11:00am prompt.
The following issues will be addressed at the AGM;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- ABC Transport Plc had earlier reported a loss of N73.08 million in the first quarter of the year (Q1, 2021).
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of six (6) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- The Annual General Meeting will be streamed live from the company’s website: www.abctransport.com and on the Registrars website: www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.