Access Bank Plc released its interim financial statements for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Net interest income after impairment charges was N171.4 billion. (+56.2% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N58.73 billion. (+44.7% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totalled N43.6 billion. (+20.3% YoY)
- Deposits from customers grew to N5.97 trillion.
- Profit for the period was N86.94 billion. (+42.4% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N2.48 Vs N1.73 YoY.
- A dividend of 30 kobo per share was proposed by the board.
See link to results.