Ellah Lakes Plc has announced that it will be considering listing its shares on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in the forthcoming Annual General Meeting scheduled to hold on the 8th of October, 2021.
According to a statement signed by the company and sent to the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX), the AGM will hold at No. 7 Ibiyinka Olorunbe Close, Victoria Island, Lagos, by 11:00 am prompt,
Other cogent issues to be discussed include;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended July 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee, among others.
In view of the directives on physical distancing and the restriction on maximum number of people at every gathering due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will hold by proxy in accordance with section 254 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 and as approved by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Additionally, the AGM will be streamed live online, to enable shareholders and other relevant stakeholders who will not be attending the meeting physically to also be part of the proceedings. The link for the live streaming will be made available at least 48 hours before the scheduled date for the AGM.
The register of members and transfer books of the Company would be closed from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, September 24, 2021 (both dates inclusive) to enable the registrar to make necessary preparations for the AGM.
What you should know:
- As at the period of reporting this, Ellah Lakes Plc is currently trading at N4.25 on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX).