Nigerian Breweries Plc released its Q3 2021 unaudited financial results for the period ended 30th of September 2021.
- Net Revenue during the period was N100.02 billion. (+21.64% YoY)
- Cost of sales for the period was N67.40 billion (+31.08%)
- Gross profit stood at N32.62billion. (+5.89% YoY)
- Operating profit for the period was N4.82 billion. (-35.26% YoY)
- Profit before tax of N797.07 million was recorded during the period.
- Profit for the period stood at N498.37 million (-63.09%)
- Total assets during the period stood at N458.68 billion. (+1.83bn YtD)
- Earnings per share of 6 kobo Vs 17 kobo YoY.
See full result here