Wema Bank Plc has released its nine months unaudited financial statement for the period ended 30th of September, 2021.
- Interest income during the period was N51.55 billion. (+11.11% YoY)
- Interest expense for the period was N23.10 billion. (-12.15% YoY)
- Net interest income for the period was N28.45 billion
- Net Fee and commission income during the period was N8.72 billion. (+68.95% YoY)
- Operating income of N39.17 billion was recorded.
- Profit before tax was reported as N7.21 billion. (+135.78%)
- Profit after tax for the period was N6.24 billion. (+135.77%)
- Total assets during the period stood above N1 trillion.
- Earnings per share of 21.6 kobo Vs 9.2 kobo.
See full result here