Fidelity Bank Plc released its full year 2020 interim results showing Net Interest Income of N104 billion up from 25.3% from the N83 billion reported a year earlier.
- Net interest income after adjusting for loan impairments fell to N88.3 billion from N88.34 billion representing a 0.04% drop year on year.
- The bank reported a profit after tax of N28 billion in 2020 compared to N28.4 billion a year earlier. –1.4% YoY
- Earnings per share for the period under review is 97 kobo from 98 kobo. +1%YoY
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N2.7 as of when the result was released. It is up 8% year to date.
See link to results