Red Star Express Plc released its 2020 9M results reporting a revenue of N6.59 billion representing a 15.89% decline from the N7.84 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the quarter was N1.25 billion in 2020 compared to N1.28 billion same period in 2019. –2.26% YoY
- The company reported a loss after tax of N2.44 million in 2020 compared to N377.52 million profit after tax in 2019.
- It reported a loss per share of –0 kobo in 2020 compared to 64 kobo earnings per share reported in 2019.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N3.40, down 0.87% YTD.
See link to results.