The Board of Unilever GlaxoSmithKline Plc has announced that it will host its Annual General Meeting on the 27th of May, 2021.
According to a notice issued by the company and seen by Nairametrics, the meeting will hold at the company’s head office at 1 Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju-Lagos by 11:00am. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- To consider the audited financial statements of the company for the period ended 31st December 2020, and declare a dividend.
- To fix Auditors and Directors remuneration for the year 2021.
- To approve a general mandate authorizing the company to procure goods and services for its operational activities during the year, from related parties or interested persons on normal commercial terms consistent with the NSE Rules Governing Transactions.
- To elect members of the audit committee.
- To consider and ratify board appointments.
What you should know:
- In line with CAC guidelines, the AGM will be conducted through the use of proxies. Sequel to this, a list of comprising of 8 proxies was made public the company, available for members (shareholders) to choose from.
- Recall that GSK Plc had recently declared a profit after tax of N622.2 million in FY 2020.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.