Africa Prudential Plc released its unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Gross earnings for the period was N1.67 billion. (-11% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totalled N287.6 million. (-10% YoY)
- Total customers’ deposits for the period was N80.3 billion
- Profit after tax for the period was N827.6 million. (-24% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 41 kobo Vs 54 kobo YoY.
- Total shareholders fund stood at N8.16 billion.
See link to results.
One thought to “Africa Prudential’s profit after tax plunges by 24% to N827.6 million in H1 2021.”
Links of the results are not accessible