Daar Communications Plc released its unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N1.91billion. (+30.4% YoY)
- Cost of sales was N1.08 billion. (+3.6% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N743.7 million. (-13.4% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N36.1 million. (+106.9% YoY)
- Total assets for the period stands at N14.55 billion.
See link to results.
One thought to “Daar Communications Plc reports over 100% increase in profit after tax in H1, 2021”
How come you made so much profit, yet those who purchased daar communication share for the past 19yrs now can not have dividend from the shared purchased.
The Assets you’re using to make this profits, isn’t from the shared we purchased. This is very bad 😥☹️ from the side of daar communication.